Saturday, October 01, 2011

Happy Spooky Season

Wow. This month. I cant believe how fast its gone.

I had my life threatened at work - so i went on stress leave, and all i did was relax. It was quite nice to just lay around and do nothing for 3 weeks.

I met a new dude, who Im actually enjoying spending a large amount of time with. We're incredibly similar, and have turned into fantastic friends - which was unexpected and surprising. We met on the beach....and one comment turned into a 5 hour conversation. Its nice when things like that happen. So weve been spending a lot of time together, and hanging out. His birthday is even the day before mine...so lots in common.

Some ASSHOLE hacked my credit card and charged 4200 dollars at some conference in Texas. That was a pain in the ass to sort out...but its all sorted, I suppose, until I hear something else from the credit card company.

Its my 34th birthday in a month. I dont know where the time has gone, considering I started this blog when i think i was 27 or so. (ive not been the best blogger, but im working on it).

I moved into my new place, and I still dont have internet at my house - and since I was off for a month - it made internet time difficult. But I'm back to work now, and things are going well - although, I feel like its time to move on from my agency and find something new.

I've kept myself so occupied that I havent even gotten an answering machine, or call display on my phone yet - that I set up August 5!!!

Its time for apple picking, hoodies, pumpkins, scary movies, fireplaces, and warm cozy drinks. Happy fall everyone :)

5 comments:

Miss Ash said...

I'm obsessed with the Pumpkin Spice Lattes and now those Salted Caramel Mocha whatevers....and sweatpants!!! I want to find a job where I can where sweatpants all day long!

I wonder if the person was stupid enough to use their own name....or did they use yours?

Christielli said...

Ugh, that sucks that you were threatened, but at least you got to relax.

Yay for the new dude! Sounds promising. ;)

Ugh for the credit card stress. :(

Yah, I know how you feel about wondering where your time has gone.

I love fall too!

yrautca said...

Happy fall? Fall is not a happy time PP. Its the end of summer. But I am glad to hear you are having fun.

berly02 said...

Still feels like summer in Texas. Sorry about your credit card. I hate undo stress!

Happy Fall!!

Phil said...

WooHoo! It's Halloween month! Let's get decorating and watching old, scary movies!