Wednesday, January 21, 2009

omg its already been a month!

I cant belive how fast the holidays fly....But here I am, in January, almost february....not loving the winter lifestyle. Its been a long december indeed.

from my last 2 posts, my life has taken a serious turn for the worst....that dude that slept with another girl ALSO let another dude blow him. wtf. Sure, one of my best friends is gay, but i dont want dudes im seeing to participate in homosexual activity. Thats just me.

So needless to say, its over....as he took off his pants with another dude...for sexual reasons.

I deleted someone off facebook that I NEVER thought I would get rid of....and im better for it.

I have learned a great deal about myself in the past month....and have resolved to rectify this one particular thing, in order to be happier and a better person. (This directly coincides with me deleting the person off FB).

Im just about sick of the weather here, and am ready for a MUCH needed vacation to anywhere warm where they bring me little drinks with umbrellas....

I need to go tanning. Im feeling depressed in the winter for the first time ever. Thats not good. Im missing my Vitamin D.

I know..lame, but its all ive got.

3 comments:

Miss Ash said...

Tanning in the winter is a fab idea....even *gasp* Jennifer has done it (though she covers her face with her shirt)

Lindsey said...

Awwww. I'd wondered what had happened. Spring will bring bigger and better things...hot men with fewer clothes on! Woohoo!

TS said...

I know this is old.

But I have to say... men are really good at giving you news you just don't wanna hear.