Monday, January 02, 2012

Phone apps and the friendships they destroy...

As you all know I upgraded my dinosaur phone in August and got an iPhone. Just last week I got an email from a friend suggesting I download "Words with Friends" onto my phone so me and him could play back and forth. It was the first app I ever got.

I don't like to pat myself on the back - but I'm smart. I know a lot of words and have a broad vocabulary and therefore proceed to DESTROY my friend each game by over 100 points.

This current game I hit a triple word score in the middle of a word with a letter that I added to ANOTHER word - and got TWS for both words (and used a Q). 122 points - thank you very much. He accused me of cheating. How insulting. if I was making words that you'd need to pull out the dictionary for - then accuse me of cheating. but words like "togas, scab (a word that got me like 40 points alone on a TWS), chums, reearned....how can i cheat? arent those everyday sort of words?

My first word of the game was ozone - and it got me like 55 points. or something like that...

Heres some advise - if youre a competative SORE loser who cant handle being beaten by a girl with a much larger vocabulary than your own. Dont accuse her of cheating just cause you SUCK.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! You wanna word game. It's on! It's on! I'm gonna git ya!

Miss Ash said...

I don't even know what "words with friends" is but I keep reading about it.

Christielli said...

Happy new year! I love WWF. Whenever I lose, I blame the crappy tiles.