A Good week, but then of course, I'm bias....MUCH better than last week, but then again, last week, was a bloody disaster.
And in the spirit of Easter, a change of color...I apologize in advance if it hurts your eyes....these pastel colors make me mental....without further adieu....my most recent Blogger Confessional©.
**DISCLAIMER - If you love the Lord, and are religious, and find Jesus humor offensive, Do NOT click on the links in the first confessional point. Otherwise, its a little sacriligious fun for those of you i'll meet in hell.
This week I:
- Read a blog by Big Ben. He wrote a post about what Jesus would do if he had the internet. I wanted to comment, but thought I would save it...I realized it had been a long time since I had been Here. I know I posted it before, but this time, its Wizard of Oz theme...OR, find this other horribly offensive one here *this one is brand new, and SUPER attrocious, I dont know what happened to the Easter themed one.*
** UPDATE: I found it, the Easter Themed Dress up J-Man. LOL...J-Man. Big Ben is Too funny.
- Actually had to tell someone who Annie Lennox was. He had no idea, and this guys like over 40...how do you not know who Annie Lennox is?
- Came up with a new alias for LD and myself for Vegas....We're gonna be other people for 4 days. Miss Ash is using one I gave her years ago, I have yeat to hear from Jennifer on the subject.
- Got a phone call from the "Crazy Guy" I confessed about last week. He wanted me to know that he was walking in my general area of the city, although he does not know what building I live in. I stood up to peek out the window to see if I could see him, and when I moved the curtains, he was standing right beneath my window. I jumped back so fast, to make sure he didnt see me, that i tripped over my bed, and wiped out....while I was still on the phone with him. I told him not to call me anymore, he creeps me out.
- Saw a guy wearing a pocket protector...for REAL, not just to be funny....I wanted to ask him about it, but I was late for class...
- Finished the semester, now I just have exams to worry about.
- Decided to stay in Windsor, and skip Easter this year...its best that way..too much chocolate around, too tempting.
- Started Volunteer, and I love it....i'm doing their intakes and Supervised access...for those of you who know what supervised access is, all of their visits take place in one room, at the same time, isnt that WIERD?? 1 staff, to 2 visits...it gets crazy.
- Walked home from class, and I got caught in a severe thunder storm...in a matter of 1 minute, I was soaked, and the thunder and lightening were cracking right over my head across the sky. It was awesome!! And I laughed when the thunder was so loud, it made me cover my ears....And then, of course, when I stepped into the parking lot, the clouds went away, and the sun came out....
- Bought "Honey" frozen yogurt....allow me to serve as a cautionary tale. Even if you love honey, more than life itself...this stuff? Its Nasty.
**UPDATE: Yrautca is a whiner, and wants his OWN sentence. This week, Yrautca came back to my blog to annoy me...and is doing so rather quickly....
- This week Hernesto ALSO came back to my blog....and has been more plesant than usual.
Thats it people....not a very exciting week...did lots of studying, and school stuff. Happy Long weekend everyone.