Friday, September 29, 2006

Blogger Confessional© So much for not having anything to do

What an amazingly crazy busy week this week....

This week I:

- Ran into a guy that I went to highschool with. I havent seen him probably 11 years. Anyway, he was one of those guys that had a ridiculous crush on me, and I, of course, ignored him. When he saw me, he did a double take, and his eyes almost bugged out of his head. I didnt talk to him...but he looked good. REALLY good. Why is that always the way it happens? I should have at least said hi..but I had nothing to say.

- Did ridiculous amounts of policy and procedue for work....BUT I found out how much I was making, and i am EXTREMELY happy.

- Saw the bear in the big blue house on tv while my neices were over. You ever have that feeling when you see something, and you slam your eyes shut, and put your hands over them anyway...and automatically feel your skin crawling...Ya. That happened, plus I got all teary over it. The bear in the big blue house might be the only thing on earth that scares me....like REALLY scares me.

- Read about the band "Prussian Blue" on Amichai's blog. I know that not all of you read his blog (although you really should), but I totally thought that this was something work passing on. Its 2007 almost. I cant believe that this kind of racism still exists....and I cant believe these kids are SO young to be singing about such hatred...nauseating.

- Was going to take a picture of my earrings, actually in (cause Natalia asked me to), but I am a total sissy about pain, and stretching my ears to accomodate my earrings, REALLY hurts. So if I take a picture, it will be when I get up enough guts to get the next gauge actually in. I'll be proud.

- Am not really a radio listener, but something was wrong with the CD player in my car today, so I had the radio on. The new Supernova song was on the radio today. I was totally excited about hearing it.

- Found an old box of my stuff in the basement....and came across this. LOL!!! Remember these?? On the back, they had all these states about the person, like bday, and height. Every single guy on this sheet was born before 1972. Which means, all of the guys we used to drool over, are almost 40. HAHAHA

I have NO idea why I saved it...i was probably going to give it to Miss Ash. I remember one time she sent me a picture of joe mcintyre...we're losers. And I dont care.

Happy weekend Everyone.

17 comments:

Jennifer said...

Piercings, yuk.

Princess Pessimism said...

Jennifer - ya ya...i know. Although, they could be in a LOT worse, more infectionable places.

Scott said...

Those are classic pics...

Why didn't you say hi to the guy?

Scott

Princess Pessimism said...

Scott - They are. Would you like me to mail you one? You get first dibs. It can go in your wallet, and i'll even laminate it for you. LOL!

I dont know why I didnt say anything to him....I guess avoiding unplesant catch up....he was with his wife and baby...I know that much is new in his life. He could have said hi to me...

Natalia said...

OMG..I had posters of Jordan Knight all over my bedroom. Are you kidding? I used to kiss them too.

-N

Amichai said...

I knew girls in college (and this is only four years ago) who were crazy about Joey McIntire (he's the New Kid who was on also Boston Public near the end, right?) It was a very strange, very intentionally campy New Kids obsession.

Donnie Wahlbergs ok, though Marky-Mark is cuter. And what ever happened to his Funky bunch? I only ask because I desperately want a funky bunch of my own. Who wouldn't want a funky bunch? Nobody, that's who.

Lindsey said...

OH MY GOD! I can't believe you have that!!! I totally still have a box of NKOTB posters. I used to cut out all the pictures of them in magazines and paste them in a notebook to make a photoalbum. I still have those too lol. I know...don't even say it. You don't have too. But I don't care.

Princess Pessimism said...

Natalia - I never kissed mine. LOL!!!

Amichai - I KNOW!!! New Kids were insane. and it was SO easy to fall into a mild obsessive behavior over it....they were hot. I cant deny it. I was totally into them.

Linny - Who was your favorite?? Send me your address, i'll mail you one. LOL!

Big Ben said...

40, 33 or 34 maybe. I should have been in Teen Beat.

Miss Ash said...

LMAO at that Teen Beat sheet. That's hilarious, perhaps you have some spring cleaning to do :P

SS said...

If the guy from high school looked good you should have talked to him. I'm sure he' still a smitten kitten over you =)

Steven said...

Time, she is a fickle mistress...

Even to the studs of Teen Beat. ;)

Steve~

Princess Pessimism said...

Ben - You're young enough to still be in those magazines you know...maybe some 13 year old would put your picture up on her wall and write that she's "hearts" you on her pencil case. LOL!!!

Miss Ash - Ohhh...ive seen your closet and under your bed. Are you telling me that you have NOTHING like this hidden in the depths of your room??

Sexy - You know, I we crossed paths a couple of times, and everytime I looked up, he was looking at me....so maybe. I remember when we used to be on our way home from school, if we ever ended up sitting close together, he would try to talk to me, and jsut stumble over his words....can you imagine if it was the same still? LOL

Steve - Oh god...I cant even believe how old those guys are. Johnny Depp was born in 1963. But he's still hot, even though he's coming up on 50. (holy shit...50!!!)

rawbean said...

I can't believe Amichai said that Marky Mark is cute than Donnie. It's absolutely true but that's the LAST thing I expected him to say.

I never liked NKOTB and ridiculed my friends that did while I listened to the Cure instead.

LOVED Corey Haim though so go figure.

Princess Pessimism said...

Rawbean - SO funny that you say that. A friend was over here last night, and she cut out that picture of corey haim and took it with her. LOL!!!

Phil said...

Hi Princess- I know you're big into the Halloween season and all, but why not a picture of you there instead of the mask? C'mon, all your friends are doing it. We'll think you're cool!

Anonymous said...

Who did you run into!?@!?

I can't believe people are having babies, yikes! (Jones any day now...)

I think I'm still 5. No babies. Besides, I have a hard enough time taking care of the man!

My sister ran into Dan B a while back, and I guess he's got a wife and a bebe.