Saturday, October 22, 2005

Another blogger survey....

Name someone with the same birthday as you:
Dunno....November 5th anyone?

Where was your first kiss?
Joshua Fairweather....Grade 1...along the fence at the back of the playground.

Have you ever seriously vandalized someone elses property?
No...but believe me, I have SERIOUSLY thought about it many times....but i'd never do it, i'm not like that.

Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Not even when he hit me....

Have you ever sung in front of a large crowd?
LOL....god no....HOWEVER, this summer, we were all hanging around and Colin pulls out his guitar, and I asked him to play the blues. The real louisiana twangy blues that when the music stops, then you sing. And I proceeded to make up songs about the people that were there, and we were all laughing so hard....

Whats the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
I like this question...because it says "preferred sex".....not opposite sex. Uhhh...first thing? Back, broad shoulders, and teeth. It all depends on what direction he's facing.

What do you order at the Coffee Bean?
Tea, and we have Tim Hortons here....

What is your biggest mistake?
His name was James, and it took me 8 years to walk away.

Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
Physically, no, i'm a suck when it comes to pain...but emotionally is a different story. I have hurt myself knowing that I was making a mistake....I went back after everytime that he hit me, and even the one time he had his hands wrapped around my throat. I know it was a mistake, but i've left now...and i'm adult enough to learn from them.

Say something totally random about yourself:
If it's warm outside, and it pours rain, like buckets...i'll go outside and jump in the puddles.

Has anyone ever said you look like a celbrity?
Nope

Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
I hate movies with singing....so i try to steer clear....the only exception I have for this, is the muppets...but usually i skip past the singing parts.

Did you have braces?
Nope....these pearly whites are all natural

Are you comfortable with your height?
Well, at 5'9...its hard to be because I'm taller than everyone girl I know, but its not like I can will myself shorter, so i've had to get used to it.

What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
Nothing....people dont do romantic things for me.

When do you know its love?
When you find someone that makes you feel better about things, and you never want anyone else to make you feel better ever again....

Do you speak any other languages?
Parlo Italiano

Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
YES...its so relaxing, but I havent been in a long time

What magazines do you read?
I read the newspaper instead

Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Yup...many times

Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
I find it funny that this question is below the limo question, as usually the two are associated. But yes, I've lost many people that I was close to...grandparents, friends, clients, aunts uncles....I've been to about 20 funerals of people that I Was close to, and loads to people that I knew and were close to someone else that I Care about.

Do you watch MTV?
I dont watch tv...well...not true. I Watch the Amazing race....thats it

Whats something that really annoys you?
When the phone cord gets all tangled and twisted.....

Do you like Micheal Jackson?
Nope, I only liked Thriller, becuase the video was scary when I Was 4....

Whats the latest you've stayed up?
I think a better question is "Whats the longest you've dtayed up?" And the answer to that, is 40 hours.

Have you ever been rushed by ambulance to an emergency room?
Nah, my parents were always good about getting us to the emerg in time themselves. Even when my sister found out that she was deathly allergic to clams, and her throat closed up, they could get her there faster than waiting for an ambulance, and then going....

Do you actually read these when people fill them out?
Truth? Sometimes....not all the time.

22 comments:

Lindsey said...

I play in puddles too! I like the rain! I don't know why people freak out when you're at a store when it starts raining and they all crowd around the entrance refusing to walk to their cars. I just push past them and let myself get soaked...it's lots of fun. (unless I just straightened my hair...in that case hair must be covered to prevent curling).

Maybe this will be the next topic of my post.

Princess Pessimism said...

Linny - Ya, I'm not afraid of going out in the rain, I wont melt....

Mark said...

I've been told I look like Quentin Tarantino.

Apparently.


I'd rather be Bruce Campbell, but there you go.

Princess Pessimism said...

Marcus - Quentin's cool...i'd rather be told I looked like him, than say......George Bush. LOL *if I was a guy I mean*

Katie said...

I don't know why people do that when it rains. I just moved past them also and just walk in the rain and get soaked. its rather fun to me. but when i have colby i still walk but i get something to cover his head. he does not like the rain...lol..he will cry very loud he i dont cover his head..

Phil said...

Princess, I love reading these things, but your answer to the romantic question was sad. I'm glad you left the loser so someone nice can give you a better answer to the romantic question in the future.

berly02 said...

I hate when the phone cord gets twisted! Especially when I am at work and I go to reach for something while talking to a client and the entire phone comes crashing toward me because the cord was tangled and I stretched to far.

Princess Pessimism said...

Katie - wait until he's 2 and you can dress him those cute little raincoats, and boots, and he wants to run around in the rain....LOL

Phil - dont be sad...i'm used to it.....

Berly - YES YES YES...i HATE that. And then they think there's guerilla warfare going on in the office...and they ask you all sorts of questions....Ugh. LOL

yrautca said...

PP makes such beautiful sense. Oh my God, PP should be the real Princess of Canada. Her Majesty, the Queen of the Cannucks.

PP I love to walk in the rain. And it drizzles a lot here. James was a prick, Colin's trying to jump you, and you need to ht back when someone hits you. Or just let me know and I will do it for you.

WHy do people not do romantic things for you? Could it be that you are so beautiful that guys are intimidated? That could be it!

Lucy Stern said...

My dear sweet Princess, One of these days you will find your Prince charming. I found mine and I have been married to him for 34 years. Don't give up on love...My husband's sister has been divoriced twice and she shy's away from men.. She has several men that she fell in love with but when it come time to make a commitment she got scared and wouldn't marry. Now she is 51 years old and wonders why she can't find someone to love....DUH! She pushes them away. My husband says the sometimes you have to take a chance on getting hurt to find real joy. I'm glad that you left your jerk but don't let it spoil your chance for true love. There is someone out there for you, so don't let him get away. How can our princess not have a prince some time in her life? BTW.. I love running in the rain.

Princess Pessimism said...

Yrautca - Rude AND sarcastic...Hm, what more could someone want...LOL
James was a prick, and colin is my friends boyfriend....I dont care about romance...too many walls I guess.

Lucy - I've found someone, I just dont trust him 100%....LOL Isnt that awful?

Miss Ash said...

See i'm the opposite of everyone on here...i loathe the rain and hate being wet, it's uncomfortable and chilly.
As for romantic gestures ... i am right there with ya, i get nothing, nor have i ever been in love and i'm 27. I've pretty much given up and decided i will be the old scary cat lady.

Princess Pessimism said...

Miss Ash...it's going to be me you and LD...living in a huge three room house, with 8 milion cats, who of course, we'll leave all of our money to. LOL....I thought Heather would have been in on that, but now that she's all happy and domestic, screw her...she's not welcome anymore. LOL

Katie said...

pp,
i 4got to tell you that your b-day is the day after Colby's...

Princess Pessimism said...

Katie....Oh ya? one of my good friends b-days is November 4th as well.

Princess Pessimism said...

hernesto...LOL...you're so MEAN. It was in reference to something else....pay attention

Princess Pessimism said...

Hernesto...BE NORMAL. Dont be derranged please....

Px said...

puddles are cool, i love to drive fast through the big ones and spray everything, although i am considerate enough not to do it if there are people around
i know girls who are taller than you, one is over 6', so you're welcome to come over her and feel small

Princess Pessimism said...

PX - England appears to be the land of the Giants...but I believe that after reading "The BFG" many years ago...

Yrautca - there arent any penises on it...not this time anyway

Px said...

oh oh oh
i found the ideal book for you, i'll mail you the link

parabolgirl said...

right on! my boyfriend and i watch the Amazing Race religiously! Justin and his brother tried out for the next one, but i don't think they made it :-(

Princess Pessimism said...

Cristal - THAT would be SO amazing if Justin was on TAR....